A. Teaching Strategies
Design and planning are the key for a successful learning experiences. We provide the following guidance to improve the teaching strategies and student learning experience.
- Lesson Design Strategies
- Active and Collaborative Learning
- Approaches to Engaging Lectures
- Classroom Discussions
B. Student Learning Assessment
Assessing student learning and evaluating the effectiveness of your teaching.
- Assessment of Learning Outcomes
- Assessment of Classroom and Research Impact
- Assessment the Efficiency of Structures
C. Initiate Innovative Approaches
Improving teaching methods requires innovative approaches. We support you to bring innovation and creativity into your teaching methods.
- Innovative Pedagogical Practices
- Community based Learning Opportunities
- Peer Observations
- Attending Events and Workshops